- The ZFTour Hybrid is great for Par 3's.
- Established as the No. 1 Performance Tee on the PGA TOUR in 2005 and has stayed there since with over 70 TOUR victories and 370 top ten finishes.
- Every package comes with a bonus Zero Friction item.
- Place one prong at the target for optimum performance.
- A product made with bio-composite materials.
As a new golfer I chose these for the amount and the value. I have hit over 300 balls off of a single tee and it shows no sign of wear. Even with my poor form and constant topping of the ball. This often drives the tee into the ground. This has happened many times to me as I am learning the technique. These have not broken or warped or bent or even chipped. I will definitely be doing different sizes of these to complete my bag. They work exactly as advertised. Very clean hits. No resistance or friction. With a new beginner to the game or an experienced one these are great!
And for whatever reason, these seem to be the ones I use when I play the best. Of course the ball and my swing are factors, but I never regret using these tees.... which I can't say about other plastic tees I've tried.
Best tees around. Very durable. My 1 tees with 5 prongs.
Although they don't seem to help me hit my drives any straighter or longer, I suppose I'll settle for the fact it's a great tee that lasts forever and looks cool.
1 tee is good enough for a lot of round if you didn't pop the ball like a wedge.