MySack Golf Ball Storage Bag | This Funny Golf Gift Is Sure to Get a Laugh
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 2 x 4 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : DMS003
- Date First Available : June 6, 2009
- Manufacturer : MySack
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,846 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) #95 in Golf Equipment
- #95 in Golf Equipment
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,944 ratings
- Sturdy Construction: Every MySack is made with high-quality, ultra-suede fabric & industrial-strength stitching. It has a heavy-duty Velcro closure and sturdy clasp which are both double stitched to ensure longevity.
- Easily Attachable: MySack makes a great golf bag accessory just hang from the clasp & have a laugh. This product makes a great golf gift for your buddy. The sack comes with 2 golf balls and can hold a total of 6.
- Great Gag Gift: Lets be real our golfers never really grow up. Thats why MySack makes such a good birthday, Fathers Day, and Christmas gift for that special person in your life who loves golf stuff.
- Conversation Starter: You probably dont realize how many comments youre about to receive on this funny golf gift (spoiler, a lot). This makes an awesome talking point for two strangers on the green to share a laugh.
- Absolutely 100% Risk-Free Purchase: We wouldnt feel right keeping your money if you werent totally satisfied with MySack. Thats why we make our 30-day return policy easy, painless & fast.
What better gift to give your father, uncle, grandpa, friend, or spouse than MySack? Practical yet hysterical, you’re sure to get some comments about this golf gift for men. This unique idea is a result of the real estate crash. In 2007 we were flipping homes when the housing market suddenly plummeted. We were stuck with $10,000 per month in house payments. I went into panic; I had to think of something fast. I quickly learned the mind does not have the capacity to solve problems, let alone be creative when it is filled with worry and anxiety. After 14 months of this financial devastation, panic became overwhelm and despair. I had literally lost my identity as a provider for my family. My cute wife, a life coach, suggested I find a new occupation around something I love to do. "If you are going to work in life, why not do something you truly love?" This made a lot of sense to me. It seems to me the happiest people in life really love what they do for a living. Immediately golf came to my mind (I absolutely LOVE golf). What could I do around golf that had not already been done? I not only had to come up with a new idea, I was still in panic and despair as I continued to hemorrhage money. A couple of nights later I laid in bed thinking “golf-pet rock, golf- pet rock,” as I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with the idea of a ‘uniquely’ shaped golf ball holder that would hold two balls. My sub-conscious mind literally came up with the idea while I was asleep. How amazing is that?! We begged and borrowed to come up with enough money to patent MySack and place the first order of sacks. A big risk when we had no proof it would sell. I’ll never forget the day we sold the first MySack. I was so excited! MySack has grown from one local store to thousands of fine retail stores worldwide. Now we’re taking over the online sphere- and we're just getting started. -Doug Baker, creator of MySack